Why does my website's title look different from the desktop vs mobile on Google?

Why does my website's title look different from the desktop vs mobile on Google?

Gooseket
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello! The title of my website looks different on the desktop and mobile when I search for my brand's name on Google. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I could edit the title that I see via mobile?

Replies 3 (3)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8479 1671 1683

Hi @Gooseket 

Is this coming from Google display ads? 

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.

Gooseket
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello @Dan-From-Ryviu , 

No, when we type 'gooseket' in the search engine, the results are different. 

For  instance, the title of our website via computer would be 'Ease Toddler Life with Gooseket' and the title would show as 'Gooseket's' via mobile. So, I was wondering why it's showing differently even though we type in the same keyword in the search engine. 

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
8479 1671 1683

I have checked and found this is nothing issue with your store, so I guess just Google has decided your title not suitable display on Mobile so it has to create a new title and putting in the brand is a major part of that.

- Helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know or Buy me Coffee ❤️!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look.
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now.