Why is the 'Reset Filters' button necessary for product visibility in Prestige theme?

Solved

Why is the 'Reset Filters' button necessary for product visibility in Prestige theme?

jasiri63
Excursionist
33 0 7

When I try to see the products on my collection pages they don't show up, unless I press "Reset Filters" button towards the bottom of the page. 

My understanding is that Prestige doesn't support filters.

One of my pages loads (tank tops) and doesn't have this filter reset button but I have no idea what I did different on that page.

Curvygirlknits.com   pw cgk2022

I hope I am explaining this well enough.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Sandra

Accepted Solution (1)
Kani
Shopify Partner
468 125 227

This is an accepted solution.

you're welcome, let me know if it works 😊

Hey!! ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
Please click 'Like' and ' Accept as Solution' to encourage me to continue sharing my expertise. ♡
If you need any technical assistance, feel free to send me a DM. You no longer have to search for answers without getting a response. 🙂

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36939 3642 12001

@jasiri63 

can you please share screenshot 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

jasiri63
Excursionist
33 0 7

20220822_011456.jpg

Kani
Shopify Partner
468 125 227

Hi @jasiri63 

you are using the wrong collection link

current:

https://curvygirlknits.com/collections/shirts/Embroidered

right link

https://curvygirlknits.com/collections/shirts

Kani_0-1661184018222.png

Hey!! ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
Please click 'Like' and ' Accept as Solution' to encourage me to continue sharing my expertise. ♡
If you need any technical assistance, feel free to send me a DM. You no longer have to search for answers without getting a response. 🙂

jasiri63
Excursionist
33 0 7

Thanks I am going to try to fix that!

Sandra

Kani
Shopify Partner
468 125 227

This is an accepted solution.

you're welcome, let me know if it works 😊

Hey!! ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
jasiri63
Excursionist
33 0 7

It looks like it worked !!!! Thanks so much!

Sandra

Harrisonchen
7 0 0

Hi Kani I have tried this all and have gotten no results, I have made many collections and want to make a page for all my collections so that customers can choose which collection to shop from, but when I click on a collection there are no products in that collection when the products in the admin are active and in that specific collection, all it reads in product details are no product found, the products are not missing. This is consistent with all my collections, even when I input a featured collection the products do not show it only shows the default place holder. When I go into the collection in admin and preview it it comes up with no products found in the product grid, even when there are products in that collection in admin that are active and have been published. I have published them to the store, i have been looking for a solution but I have not been able to find one for a long time. pls help me 

Harrisonchen_0-1719896809495.png