Solved

Why isn't my quick buy button working on Lorenza theme?

TimelessLinen
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi there!

I am using the Lorenza, modern theme. The 'quick buy' button is not working, how can I fix this?

Website preview link

Accepted Solution (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 261

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @TimelessLinen.

I've just checked your website and the Quick shop button looks to be working for me. Here's a screen recording of what I'm seeing on my end.

If the Quick shop button isn't functioning properly on your end, you can try the following troubleshooting steps to see if what you're experiencing is a browser caching issue:

• Try to access your website theme preview and test the Quick shop button via an incognito window
  • Or, you can use your usual browser but to clear the browser's cookies and cache
  • You can also try another browser. For example, if you're using Safari, you can try accessing the website preview on Chrome or Firefox
  • You can also try to use another device, such as your mobile or a tablet

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 261

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @TimelessLinen.

I've just checked your website and the Quick shop button looks to be working for me. Here's a screen recording of what I'm seeing on my end.

If the Quick shop button isn't functioning properly on your end, you can try the following troubleshooting steps to see if what you're experiencing is a browser caching issue:

• Try to access your website theme preview and test the Quick shop button via an incognito window
  • Or, you can use your usual browser but to clear the browser's cookies and cache
  • You can also try another browser. For example, if you're using Safari, you can try accessing the website preview on Chrome or Firefox
  • You can also try to use another device, such as your mobile or a tablet

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog