FROM CACHE - de_header

How to extent header hyperlinks and text

MarcMueller
Tourist
7 0 1

Dear Community,

I am struggling adding more than just "one text with hyperlink" to our header (see picture below). Our domain is www.marsoliving.com

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-03 um 12.20.08.png

I would love to have in my header more information text such as: "Free delivery for all our Swiss customers" + (all hyperlinked) "About us" + "Blog" + "Shop Now". (see example from another webpage below)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-03 um 12.23.53.png

Thank you so much for your help!

All the best,

Marc

1 ANTWORT 1

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

@MarcMueller – what I would do is the following:

• Set up a new "Navigation"-menu (under Online Store > Navigation) to be able to modify the link-list through the backend. Note the ID of that new navigation menu.
  • Modify the code that renders the announcement bar(should be in sections/announcement.liquid in your Prestige theme) to render the items of that link-list instead of that announcement link and finally modify the styles accordingly to make it look great.

Hope this helps!
Mario

PS: If you want someone to help making that modification in a sustainable way, you can write me directly anytime.

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte