FROM CACHE - de_header

Product Variations on Product Page

teveowomen
Neues Mitglied
4 0 0

Hello,

we are adjusting the wookie theme at the moment, because we want to update our shop.

Our problem: we have not so many different products but different variants and we want every variant seen on the product page. Now only one variant is shown. 

For example a  top in black and white: you now only see black on the product page, we also want to see the white one. But it should still count from the same inventory, not that we are selling twice

I hope someone can help! Thank you

4 ANTWORTEN 4

Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

Hey @teveowomen 

Gabe here from Shopify! Hmmm, that's a weird one - I'm guessing you have set up your variants as individual products, is that correct?

See our help doc on setting up variants of one product here. Otherwise you may have to contact the Wookie theme developers.

Hope that helps 🙂

Gabe

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog

teveowomen
Neues Mitglied
4 0 0

Hey Gabe,

no we made one product with different variants and we can also switch the colors on the product page.

But we don't see the variants in our shop page separated. 

For example: Top in black and white. We have these as variants on the product page and customers can switch, but in the shop/ collection page is only the black one. We want every variant be seen in the shop.

Thanks

Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

Ah, I get you now @teveowomen.

We're talking about the collection page, not the product page. Your title "Product Variations on Product Page" is a bit misleading and you never referred to the /collection page 🙂

I now found some resources that might help for that but cannot guarantee their effectiveness:

Can that work for you?

Best,

Gabe

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog

teveowomen
Neues Mitglied
4 0 0

Problem the Code is not working in our Theme.