FROM CACHE - de_header
Gelöst

Product

BlueLabelB
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hello,
Can someone help me here ? I would like to know how I put an "from" in front of the price for the Brooklyn theme.
Thanks in advance.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

Erfolg.

@BlueLabelB that depends a bit on where you want to apply this prefix …

For the sake of this question I assume that you are talking about a collection page and you're using the product grid view. In this case open the file /snippets/product-grid-item.liquid and find this line (it's line 92 in the current version 17.4.0 of the regular Brooklyn theme):

{{ product.price_min | money_without_trailing_zeros }}

Change that to 

<span class="product-price-prefix">from</span> {{ product.price_min | money_without_trailing_zeros }}

and you should be good to go.

Shopify should be able to help out under their 60 minute design time program too, if you write their support!

Mario

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 ANTWORTEN 4

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

Erfolg.

@BlueLabelB that depends a bit on where you want to apply this prefix …

For the sake of this question I assume that you are talking about a collection page and you're using the product grid view. In this case open the file /snippets/product-grid-item.liquid and find this line (it's line 92 in the current version 17.4.0 of the regular Brooklyn theme):

{{ product.price_min | money_without_trailing_zeros }}

Change that to 

<span class="product-price-prefix">from</span> {{ product.price_min | money_without_trailing_zeros }}

and you should be good to go.

Shopify should be able to help out under their 60 minute design time program too, if you write their support!

Mario

★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
BlueLabelB
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hello, thank you for your quick help.

I have now changed it, but not all products are there. You are very welcome to take a look yourself. Please don't be surprised it's a German shop that's why it doesn't say "from" but "ab".

https://flos-holzdesign.de/

BlueLabelB
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Now it's inside, it must have taken a while.

Thank you very much for your help my friend.

r8r
Shopify Expert
2555 327 940

@BlueLabelB – keine Ursache – gern geschehen und freut mich, dass es funktioniert 😉

Studio Mitte