FROM CACHE - fr_header

is it possible to add Spin to buy fuctionnality

RÉSOLU

is it possible to add Spin to buy fuctionnality

MounaimD
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello 

im just wondoring is there is any chance for me to create a spin to buy page like this ? https://www.watchgang.com/members/wheel in shopify ? or any app can help on that 

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Ethan
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1254 298 174

Succès.

Hi @MounaimD ,

Welcome to the community forum ! 

I just wanted to let you know that you posted a message in English while being in the French community part of the forum. I'm going to answer you in English but I can switch to French if you need. 

The functionality you look for is implemented through a third-party. For confidentiality reasons, I can't tell you what's the exact app used by the website you linked but I can give you a few examples. You can go to our app store and look for "spin" in the search bar, this will direct to this page where you can find plenty of apps that will allow you to have the same functionality. I'm putting a few examples down here, if you want to take a look at them : 

Both of these apps have a free trial period, so you can go ahead and try them to see what's the best for your store.

Apart from this need, do you have any other questions about Shopify ? How's your store doing ? 

I'm available for any questions you may have. 

Ethan | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Ma réponse est-elle utile? Cliquez sur J'aime pour me le faire savoir! 
 - Votre question a-t-elle été répondue? Sélectionnez Accepter comme solution
 - Pour en savoir plus, visitez notre Centre d'aide en français ou le Blog Shopify

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 RÉPONSES 2

MounaimD
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello 

im just wondoring is there is any chance for me to create a spin to buy page like this ? https://www.watchgang.com/members/wheel in shopify ? or any app can help on that 

Ethan
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1254 298 174

Succès.

Hi @MounaimD ,

Welcome to the community forum ! 

I just wanted to let you know that you posted a message in English while being in the French community part of the forum. I'm going to answer you in English but I can switch to French if you need. 

The functionality you look for is implemented through a third-party. For confidentiality reasons, I can't tell you what's the exact app used by the website you linked but I can give you a few examples. You can go to our app store and look for "spin" in the search bar, this will direct to this page where you can find plenty of apps that will allow you to have the same functionality. I'm putting a few examples down here, if you want to take a look at them : 

Both of these apps have a free trial period, so you can go ahead and try them to see what's the best for your store.

Apart from this need, do you have any other questions about Shopify ? How's your store doing ? 

I'm available for any questions you may have. 

Ethan | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Ma réponse est-elle utile? Cliquez sur J'aime pour me le faire savoir! 
 - Votre question a-t-elle été répondue? Sélectionnez Accepter comme solution
 - Pour en savoir plus, visitez notre Centre d'aide en français ou le Blog Shopify