annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Search bar not working on Supply Theme

afri-store
Nouveau membre
9 0 0

Good evening everyone, my store runs on the supply theme, I added a search bar on the home page, everything worked fine during 2,3 days but  now the search bar does not respond anymore, I tried to return to the previous versions but still the same result, here is the link to my shop: https: // afri-storegn.com  . Help please

0 J'aime
Ethan
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 88 23

Hey @afri-store ,

Welcome on the community forum, I'm Ethan from Shopify.

I'm noticing you're posting in English in the french community section, so I'm gonna answer you in English but if you want to speak French don't hesitate to mention it.

I took a look at your store, and I didn't have any problem with the search bar on your store. Did it happen for a long time or just a few minutes ? Did you try on different browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla etc) or different devices (Mobile, computer etc) ? Did you make any change since you added the search bar like install an application for example ? 

I'm waiting for your answer, I'm available to answer all your questions as well.

Ethan | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Ma réponse est-elle utile? Cliquez sur J'aime pour me le faire savoir! 
 - Votre question a-t-elle été répondue? Sélectionnez Accepter comme solution
 - Pour en savoir plus, visitez notre Centre d'aide en français ou le Blog Shopify

0 J'aime