I know your situation. But as you know, paid traffic (SEM) is not a kid game to play with, SEO either.
I can not write here very specific things but keep in mind with these.
For paid traffic, first you have to define your audience. If you can not do professional and by yourself, knock the agency door. They are experts. If your business is totally serious, think about of this investment. Or you have to learn more about digital advertising. But the only main keys are here below:
- do a video campaign rather than just images.
- never paid for like page. Believe me. Never like page, this is rubbish. You only can play this if you have a lot of money as big company and want to make awareness of your brand.
- bid for engagement or conversion or just impression (if you are very confidence with your product)
- the target or keyword is not only about your product directly. Think wider. Here is an example: if you are selling men's wallet. You will not need to point to the men only, try women who are in relationship, wife. Men will not buy wallet usually but their people may buy it for their gift.
- try other platform like youtube. Again, no need to find the direct keyword of your product to show your ads. Example: you are selling kitchen stuffs. You can not find any related video keyword about kitchen stuff or he keyword have very low search per month. Try keywords with recipent of cooking that relate to your product you wanna sell. Then, for someone who want to cooking something, they can see your product and make them willing to buy. This call finding willing to buy targets.
- try google ads rather than just about fb.
- find some direct competitor website and check their where their traffic come from by this https://www.similarweb.com/
- find some micro-influencer, write them an email, ask about the cost for post, send them a sample. Some influencer cost very cheap but with samples. You dont need to find celeb or hot girls/boys. Maybe just a normal people but they have thousands of friend, yay, that's cool enough, because you are not selling ferrari or porsche, so thousands friends in their list is enough for you.
Hope you will have some brainstorms to do. Good luck ! :)
... View more