You need to do more audience research and try promoting videos!
Since the introduction of video in FB ads, this has been a game-changing feature that businesses needed to use. They are particularly effective for physical products/shopify stores as you get a chance to show what your product does in a clear demonstration of the features and benefits.
Here are the common types of the video ads:
* Short videos (snippets) - 0-30 seconds
* Traditional style ad - 0:30-2:00
* Long videos (edutainment) - 2:00 - 6:00
General content guidelines:
* Keep it short as possible for FB
* Think like silent film artist (85% of video views happen in MUTE)
* Incorporate design to make your videos look like high-quality production (example - slow-motion)
* Create educational and inspirational videos
FB video ads have three distinct parts:
First 10 seconds of the video:
This is the most important variable of the video, and something would be good to split test and figure out how to attract the attention.
The Meat: After 1st part, your video needs to:
You can pick and choose one of the variants that suit your brand; it’s not necessary to use all 3.
CTA: A good Facebook video ads CTA is fluid, natural, and a logical next step to the viewer.
There are 2 ways you can transition to selling:
1. Hard CTA (buy the product)
2. Soft CTA (Learn more, take a sample, etc.)
Here are some content ideas from the videos that have been performing well lately:
* Product demonstration
* Celebrity endorsement and testimonial
* Customer testimonial
* Unboxing of the product
* Animated demonstration of the product and benefits
* Interview a person who helps make the product
* Show how the product gets made
* Do a how-to video featuring products
If your product has a very appealing use and it’s entertaining and beneficial to users, by all means, invest in creating video content specific for FB ads, you will reap massive ROI from having those videos.
What kind of vidoes have you created so far?
... View more
Your coming visitor is fake visitor.They are not the real visitor. You have to run Google AdWords for your store by creating targeted keywords so that real people come to your site by search real keywords for your products.If you do this I think you will get sales.
... View more