Here is some things I would consider.
1. Put a value proposition on the hero image. You should tell your potential customers something about what you're selling. E.g. (Craziest phone cases and accessories. Stand out from your friends)
2. iPhone Cases, Samsung Cases and Accessories content blocks have black squares inside them instead of images. Add professionally-looking images to these categories.
3. Instead of the single product on the homepage feature a row of best sellers. Mark some on sale. Mark one as sold out.
4. Add an exit popup and ask for an email address in exchange for a coupon. The trick here is to not send the coupon to an email address, but reveal the coupon as soon as someone submits their email address, such that they already have the 10% OFF coupon and are still on your site to use it.
5. Add "Free Shipping" as a sticky top bar
6. The bright green used for buttons and callouts is very hard on the eyes. Consider changing it to the green you use on the "add to cart" button's hover colour.
7. You need an "About Us" page. Give credibility to your business. Write a bit about yourself.
Hope this helps.
... View more
Overall you have a very clean and to the point design. Here are some suggestions for you to consider.
hero - The area visible on your screen without scrolling
1. Improve the value proposition in the hero. "Sexy and Sweet" doesn't tell me much about what you're selling. "Sexy and Sweet Lingerie" would be a better title to use. Think about how else you can capture someone's attention through a descriptive title. Perhaps consider using a subtitle to add more value to this area.
2. Remove the product codes from product titles. They add unnecessary weight to them.
3. Remove the newsletter subscription from the footer and add it as a pop up. Don't engage the pop-up until someone has browsed the homepage and moves their mouse away from the viewport or engage the pop-up after a delay (e.g. 5 seconds)
4. Add "Products you may like" to the single product page, above the footer.
5. Remove the "Search" link from the bottom. It looks odd with just this one link.
6. Add an "About" page and "Contact" page. Build some authority and trust through your "About" page. Talk about yourself, the shop, or the items you're selling.
7. Do you utilize the "note" feature in your cart? Is it really important and does it make you money? If not, remove it. Remove the "Continue Shopping" button as well. You're trying to minimize distractions and bring attention to checking out. If you can get the cart to auto update when changing quantities, remove the "update" button as well.
8. I did not see shipping being added to the order at checkout and I'm assuming you offer free shipping. This should be shown on the homepage. Consider using a top feature bar above the hero to add a message about "FREE SHIPPING".
Hope this helps. Good luck!
... View more
@Mighty_mohit How were you able to find spending habits?
"They spend money on Food and drink, subscription services, pet stuff, and educational material. (These stats were given off our Facebook Audience Insight page). "
I've been looking all through my page insights and can't locate this info anywhere.
... View more