To connect your Shopify store to your ShipStation account, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Shopify store and log in. Once you've done that, copy the first part of the URL of your dashboard (Include everything from "https://" up to but not including "/admin".)
2. Log into ShipStation to start the connection from ShipStation's side.
3. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
4. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
5. Click on the Connect a Store or Marketplace button.
6. Paste in your Shopify domain that you copied previously from Shopify (in Step 1), and click Test Connection. Once you do that, you'll be redirected to your Shopify site. You still should be logged in from step #1, but if you're not, go ahead and log in now.
7. Once the app installs (which should take only a few minutes at most), you'll be redirected back to your ShipStation account, to set up your Store information, Customer Communication preferences, product handling, and service mappings. If you were already logged in, you'll go directly here after hitting Finish!
8. Click Save Changes and your orders will begin to import!
... View more