Webhooks created via private app were failed, but no notifications on Emergency developer email.

Solved

Webhooks created via private app were failed, but no notifications on Emergency developer email.

Ray14
Shopify Partner
21 0 0

I have created webhooks through private app and a couple of them were removed by Shopify.

My guess is they failed certain times so Shopify removed them. Question is there is a field called Emergency developer email on private app and no notifications have come through to this email address.

I am wondering if there is an option to receive notifications through Emergency developer email.

Accepted Solution (1)

_JB
Shopify Staff (Retired)
836 100 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hey 

If you created the webhooks through the API, any notifications for failures/removals should be sent to the emergency developer e-mail associated with that app. Can you confirm that you used the same API key associated with your e-mail to create the webhooks, and that the notification e-mails didn't end up in a spam folder?

JB | Solutions Engineer @ Shopify 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

_JB
Shopify Staff (Retired)
836 100 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hey 

If you created the webhooks through the API, any notifications for failures/removals should be sent to the emergency developer e-mail associated with that app. Can you confirm that you used the same API key associated with your e-mail to create the webhooks, and that the notification e-mails didn't end up in a spam folder?

JB | Solutions Engineer @ Shopify 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

Ray14
Shopify Partner
21 0 0

Thanks _JB.

Received the notifications. I got mixed up with other notifications.

IffiChaudhry473
8 0 0

Sir please can you help me?
I,m having trouble in adding notifications for my private app. I have no idea how can i enable notifications for my store in private app. Because I have thought that we can enable notifications from One Signal  and Firebase Push Notifications. Is there any api,s or guide provided for  adding shopify notifications on mobile app then plz help me. I,m new to shopify and  i have no idea how to add that.

IffiChaudhry473
8 0 0

Sir please can you help me?
I,m having trouble in adding notifications for my private app. I have no idea how can i enable notifications for my store in private app. Because I have thought that we can enable notifications from One Signal  and Firebase Push Notifications. Is there any api,s or guide provided for  adding shopify notifications on mobile app then plz help me. I,m new to shopify and  i have no idea how to add that.