I'm a noob and am using the free plan (Oberlo) and this does not include the Shipment Tracking feature. I don't have any plans switching to the Boss (paid) plan any time soon.
Where can I get the tracking numbers for my future orders? From AliExpress?
Do I have to check out my orders one by one to see the tracking details?
Once I get the tracking numbers, do I enter them manually to my orders on Shopify?
I enabled the automated emails on Oberlo AND Oberlo, so the customers would get notified once their item ships, right?
However, I am not sure if that email will include the tracking number since I'm using the free plan.
Do you mean the Real-time order tracking feature by saying "the Shipment Tracking feature"?
Maybe you can have a shot at ShopMaster. ShopMaster can be called Oberlo Advanced.
a. ShopMaster supports the Auto Fulfillment feature in the free 'Starter' plan(Auto-sync tracking info from the suppliers, auto-upload it to your store, and auto-fulfill your Shopify orders).
b. ShopMaster also supports the Shipment Tracking feature. In the Shipment Manager section, you can track up to 30 orders' shipments and their real-time updates in the free 'Starter' plan and track unlimited orders' shipments in paid plans.
c. Also, you can set up on ShopMaster Settings > Order Settings > Shopify Shipping Notification, to enable this feature and set a tracking URL. So when your order is marked as fulfilled with tracking info through ShopMaster, Shopify will auto-send a shipping notification email to your customer, including the tracking number, carrier, and tracking URL.
Compared to Oberlo, ShopMaster has many more comprehensive dropshipping features:
1. One ShopMaster account supports to add and manage multiple Shopify stores and also supports to add WooCommerce, eBay, 3dcart, and Wish stores (Only one Shopify store on Oberlo).
2. ShopMaster supports to import products from AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, Amazon, and many other suppliers (while Oberlo only imports from AliExpress).
3. With ShopMaster, you can auto-purchase orders and bulk purchase up to 300 AliExpress orders at a time via dropshipping API.
4. If you use PayPal to collect money from the customers, ShopMaster also supports to auto-upload tracking info to PayPal.
5. You do not need to worry about transferring from Oberlo to ShopMaster, you can use ShopMaster to migrate the products and suppliers from Oberlo to ShopMaster within a few clicks.
6. And you can also easily migrate products from one Shopify store to another Shopify store on ShopMaster.
So if you are interested in ShopMaster, you can click here to get to know more details.
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.