FROM CACHE - en_header

adapting prices from supplier discount

andy2021
3 0 0

Hello everyone here is my problem

I finished setting up my dropshipping website, added the products and discussed with the suppliers who gave me a discount on their products, but that's where it gets complicated.

when i import the products on my shopify i do not have the possibility to adapt the cost of the products to that agreed with the supplier.

EXAMPLE

the price of the product on aliexpress is 30euro but the seller gives me the product at 27euro, by importing the product I do not have the possibility to change the cost from 30euro to 27 euro, and when I try to explain this to the seller he has no don't seem to understand too much

Replies 3 (3)
Syed_Shuja
9 0 0

Hi Andy.

Hope you are doing well...

just open the product that you are import and change the selling price manually according to your profit margin and click on the mark button but make sure cost price will always set on 27euro that you promise to your supplier...

Thanks...

Was my reply helpful ? Click like to let me know.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1762 55 265

Hello Andy,

Are you not adding your profit margin to the supplier cost?  Why importing the supplier cost alone? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
PreBuiltStores
Shopify Partner
256 3 22

You can check Change your Shopify products' prices in bulk https://www.mixtable.com/help-center/user-guide/shopify/bulk-change-shopify-product-prices/

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.