Any advice/experience not being able to contact any seller on AliExpress

Mrtm
Excursionist
17 0 2

Hi,

I try to contact seller on AliExpress, but the site will not appear on my screen. So I am not able to contact sellers if a product does not arrive etc. Not able to contact them at all - any seller.

And the same problem with making a "dispute" on their side. There I am not able to fill in the form to make a dispute when the order is shipped wrong or not at all etc.

Does any of you have the same problem not being able to contact sellers and not being able to make dispute form?

Thank you very much!

Replies 4 (4)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1744 55 261

Hi @Mrtm 

Did you contact Aliexpress support team?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Mrtm
Excursionist
17 0 2

Hi,

Yes, tried all possible sources on their website, but not able to contact "support" either, the page is just "blank"........That is why I asked here, in case anybody else have experienced it.

samepageon
2 0 0

hi,

Which product you are looking for? I am in China. Maybe I can help. 

Cheers,

e

Sabak
1 0 0

Yeah, facing same issues. Their customer service agent said my messaging account has been blocked as some supplier must have reported my account. The said my account has been unblocked but still can't send any messages. I am facing this issue after signing up for ali express's dropshipping terms. Guess will have to make a new account.