Where to find high-end barware and glassware drop shippers?

Jillianleimar
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello All. I’m looking for barware/ glassware drop shippers. Ali express has some but very Tacky styles. Looking for high end. 

Replies 7 (7)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @Jillianleimar!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

You mentioned that you are searching for a supplier to dropship barware and glassware. I understand how important this decision is for your business and will do my best to provide some additional information regarding the factors to consider before committing to a supplier. Feel free to check out our guide on Where to Find the Best Dropshipping Suppliers that covers all of the key aspects to ensure that you have completed your due diligence when searching for a reputable supplier. For instance, you can look to use an app like CJdropshipping that connects you with suppliers with no additional costs for holding inventory and shipping products. I have found some items here that may interest you. 

Also, feel free to share more about your business. Have you already built your store? Have you planned any marketing campaigns? 

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @Jillianleimar 

Chinese suppliers ok or looking for USA partner? 

Jillianleimar
Visitor
2 0 0
Any! Looking for quality.
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280
Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi again, @Jillianleimar!

I'm happy to see that many suppliers have reached out. Have you decided which one you would like to go with, or are you still searching? If you haven't done so already, feel free to check out our guide on Where to Find Dropshipping Suppliers to ensure that you know what to look for when finding a reliable and high quality supplier. 

Talk soon! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PreBuiltStores
Shopify Partner
256 3 22

Check the following: 

https://oasisupply.com/search?type=product&q=glass

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
358 90 99

We can certainly help you on sourcing and purchasing the glassware products of your choice. We offer free quotes and we can send you samples of the products. Our service fee is free for dropshipping and fulfillment services. 

We are a dropshipping and fulfillment solutions center based in China and have a vast network of connections to the best manufacturers and supplier chains of various products. We are currently growing and we handle 600+ dropshipping stores of various niches in different platform: Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay and Amazon USA. We can do automated dropshipping and fulfillment while you can focus on advertising your products. Our huge warehouse can accommodate all your items and we can store it for FREE if you buy stocks in advance.

Our exclusive shipping, Private Line, can deliver your product anywhere in the world. Our average WORLDWIDE via PRIVATE LINE is 7-10 days! Aside from that, we also offer branding and private labelling services for your custom packaging. We also offer professional product photography at a very inexpensive price, yet amazing quality.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com