Begginer in the dropshipping area

daniel505
1 0 0

Hello my name is Daniel, and for the last months I've been trying to get my store up and running. I've change products 3 times already, because I wasn't fully convinced that those were the products I wanted. 

But now Im sure that i would like to start with cosmetic products, so my question is if AliExpress is the only site for dropshipping? Or if theres more options? Specially from South Korea. 

Thanks so much!!!!

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
929 58 103

Hi, Daniel. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

It sounds like you've been through quite a bit of work so far with setting up your store and narrowing down which type of products to sell. I'm happy to help as much as I can with finding the right products and getting your store ready to launch.

AliExpress offers a wide variety of products, but it isn't your only option for dropshipping. There are even a few apps specifically for dropshipping cosmetic prouducts, like Vegan Cosmetics + Skincare and blanka ‑ private label beauty. I don't know of any that operate from South Korea, but several will offer shipping internationally, so you can dropship to and from virtually any country. You can view all of the dropshipping apps available in the Shopify App Store to browse the other options that integrate easily with Shopify.

While you're working on your store, I recommend checking out these resources as well:

Please let me know if you have any questions. In the meantime, I've just moved this post to the Wholesale and Dropshipping board so that others in the community can jump in to share their recommendations with you too.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @daniel505 

Are you trying one product dropshipping store? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
226 2 22

Hi @daniel !

You can source high-profit dropshipping products from Syncee Marketplace:

https://marketplace.syncee.co/1/Products?lang=any&category=1&approveType=any&shippingType=any&size=4...

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
0 Likes
TeamSpocket
Explorer
54 5 8

Hi @daniel505,

You should try Spocket! We have a lot of varieties of cosmetics and healthcare beauty products that you can import from our platform.

We have suppliers who are based in the US, Eu, even in China and Asia too!

You can surely sign up using this link. We do offer a 14-day free trial to test things out, find items you’d most likely import and sell, and see how everything goes. We also provide 24/7 customer support via chat if you have questions or email us at support@spocket.co.

We look forward to working with you!

Grace and the Spocket team

0 Likes
SallyGSR
8 0 0

We are a dropshipping supplier in China, and it’s worthwhile to try us if you are looking for fulfillment service.

We source high-quality products with lower price, also we offer branding and labeling service.

We can start with test orders and check our fulfillment process, which will move onto a long-term partnership if you are satisfied with us.

If you are interested, PLEASE write to me, so I can introduce more about our company and service.

0 Likes