Better suggestion for upcoming Holiday season

Doris2
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi, I'm a seller just started working with China supply companies lately. I have tried few fulfillment and dropshipping agency as Shipbob, Floship, China advision and Next smart ship but after all I prefer next smart ship most. The customer services is so nice, special is competitive price around 10 USD for half kg and only take more than a week maximum 2 week. However, sale season coming may I ask if you have any suggestion for another dropshipping company which can provide nice assistant and if you have any recommend about should I continue with next smart ship please let me know. Really appreciate. 

Replies 4 (4)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi, @Doris2

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and sharing your concern. I’m happy to help out.

I appreciate you sharing your feedback on the various suppliers you have tried out and I’m glad you found one that works best for you. You mentioned that you are looking for another supplier that offers great customer service, competitive pricing, and good shipping times. A major component when it comes to pricing and shipping is the location in which you intend to sell to. Feel free to check out our guide on Where to Find the Best Dropshipping Suppliers to find out our recommendations. Also, feel free to share more about your business. What type of products are you selling and where do you intend to sell them? 

How are you currently advertising your products and how do you plan on marketing them for the holidays?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Doris2
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you will follow up in the dropshipping later 

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi again, @Doris2

Thank you for following up! I will be looking out for your updates regarding your drop-shipping supplier so that we can continue our conversation further. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to let me know and I will do my best to assist you! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hello @Doris2 

Continue with the current supplier itself?