Can Shopify regionalise the store front?

Philsky_in_Aus
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi all,

If I have a store where currently I drop ship from a local supplier in Australia only.  I have available to me another supplier with the same products but he can only service the UK & Europe and I intend to expand my store to this second region.

When a customer from either of those two regions makes a purchase, how do regionalise the in-stock products and the correct costs & sell prices? 

If I duplicate the Aus product range so that there is an EU range with their own cost/sell prices and through the inventory feature assign them to Supplier 2 (UK), how do I get Shopify to identify which region (EU or Aus) the customer is purchasing in so that the correct in-stock regionalised products and their sell prices are displayed relevant to that customer's store?

What are my best options as I can't have the Australian supplier dropshipping into the EU for contractual reasons among other things?

Thanks

Hi @Philsky_in_Aus 

Two listings are recommended. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Philsky_in_Aus
Tourist
7 0 1

I can't find any voluntary information to my question in the link provided but only an opportunity to pick up paid work.  Not what I thought the forum was ideally intended for.

0 Likes
Philsky_in_Aus
Tourist
7 0 1

Can you provide your suggested direct link to my question, please? Can't find it in your advert to spruik work.

0 Likes

Create two product listings. One for the UK & Europe region and another for Australia only.

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Philsky_in_Aus
Tourist
7 0 1
Thank you for your reply,
Is the defining attribute in the Product information that I have to change the Customs Information > Country/Region of origin?
I’m also assuming that when you say Product listing, you mean just duplicate the Aus. products in the same shop and change this above setting in the duplicate set of products?

If so, how do I select “Europe” or the EU specific countries required for the duplicate product
If not, how do I set the regional zones on the two product listings?

Sorry, I’m new to Shopify….
Thanks for your patients.
0 Likes
jer1922
Excursionist
40 0 3

You need to set up separate stores for different regions. Just like creating an independent dominant for each regional store. As there are many marketing functions in Shopify, the different stores would be promoted focusing on the characteristics of different regional markets.

0 Likes