Custom product design and fullfilment

rashidshop
2 0 0

This might seem too much to ask for..

What i'm looking for is an app that allows customers (not me) to add custom text, images,..etc

And then ship the product with thier design to them. 

I will not have inevtory the supplier will dropship the products to customers. 

0 Likes
Karlie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
656 54 121

Hello, there! 

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I think I have an idea of what you could do to accomplish this type of customization functionality with your products. What I would suggest doing is looking into using an app that would allow your customers to customize their product options. 
Some of the apps I would recommend looking into would be:

It also sounds like you're looking for a company to print out custom apparel for your customers. What you could do is look into using an app like; Printful or Printify. Both of those apps are print-on-demand type apps which would allow you to print off custom designs on apparel and then the app company would fulfill and ship the product out to your customers. 

Another option would be to look into hiring a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers and photographers that you can hire to help with your website. You can always look into different developers that could potentially create a custom app to help you achieve the funtionality you're looking for. You can check out all of our Shopify Developer Experts here!

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and we would be happy to help!

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

You can check Custom Product Design (ljdesignmfg.com)

Also check: https://www.shopify.com/blog/print-on-demand-companies

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes

Hi @rashidshop 

We recommend Printful Design Maker.  https://www.printful.com/design-maker

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes