Is there a faster dropshipping solution for USA on Shopify?

Stephanie33
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! I am new to shopify and to drop shipping. I was looking at Oberlo /Aliexpress but ship times to USA is 44+ days with standard shipping. Is there a better solution for dropshipping?

Replies 10 (10)

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @Stephanie33 

Please check the below USA warehouse dropship suppliers to reduce shipping costs and time. 

https://apps.shopify.com/merchmixer

https://apps.shopify.com/productpro

https://apps.shopify.com/dripshipper

https://apps.shopify.com/usadrop

Greta
Shopify Staff
1099 118 139

Hi there, @Stephanie33.

Thank you for your post, I'm happy to talk dropshipping with you!

Since you mentioned Oberlo and Aliexpress, I did just want to share some information that you may be interested in. When using the Oberlo app, you can choose from more than 100 million products from AliExpress. Oberlo connects you with suppliers in various locations around the world, and each typically offers several shipping options. You can find what shipping methods a supplier uses on each product page in the Oberlo app. Here are some of the popular shipping options:

• China Post. Free/affordable shipping costs.Delivery can take 20–50 days.
  • ePacket. Free/affordable shipping costs. Delivery can take 15–30 days.
  • UPS/DHL/FedEx. Express shipping costs. Delivery can take between 5–15 days.
  • AliExpress Shipping. Affordable shipping costs. Delivery can take up to 15 days. 

Processing and shipping time will also depend on the supplier you choose. We have a guide with tips on how to choose a dropshipping supplier to ensure you're sourcing from a reputable company and provide your customers with the best experience. 

If you were looking for other options, I was searching the Shopify app store for dropshippers in the US and/or with shorter shipping times. Here are some popular ones:

If you’re new to third party apps, I recommend checking out this guide which goes over all the details you might want to know about them, including how to use apps and how to get support.

I hope this is helpful!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

啊啊啊啊啊啊
21 0 0

Dear,
I'm Yirun,
Dear friend,we are the professional dropshipping supplier from china
Processing Time: 1-5 days
Delivery Time: 6-10 days/7-15 days/(According to different logistics)
Wholesale & Dropshipping
We don’t have a holiday for the Spring Festival
NO MOQ
1. 💯Provide product physical maps, factory shipments, more assured
2. 😎Private label service,Fast fulfillment
3. Specific customer service
4. 🤩Provide photos without logo
5. 🤩Deal with order more than 18000 per day
6. Warehouse 8000 sq.m
7. We have 15 Years experience of Dropshipping supplier
8. Full ERP system automatic service, more accurate, fast and convenient
WhatsApp:+86 17753516894

banned

rochemay
Tourist
23 0 2

Hi @Stephanie33!

The best way to look for when finding a supplier are High-quality products, No third party warehouses,Discount on retail prices, and Fast order processing and shipping. Let me introduce you to Spocket! At Spocket, we want our dropshippers to offer a best-in-class experience for their customers, which is why all Spocket suppliers go through a rigorous vetting process before joining the platform. You may try out Spocket for 14 days trial period, sign up via this link.

TanyaD
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey, 

Spocket is super expensive, unfortunately. Wiio has poor photos and also the shipping fees are huge. I am using Oberlo but only for the import of the products (I am not using their catalog) Looking for a good Company like Oberlo but which offers eco-packaging and some relevant shipping fees which aren't like DHL rates but to arrive in the USA approx 10 days max. Let me know if you working with someone and you have positive feedback. Thanks a lot! 🙂😞

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello!

I hope you have found a solution to your question from the previous comments. As I saw you're new to dropshipping, I just wanted to share an article on some risks that dropshipping involves in case you were not familiar with those before. 

I hope this will come in handy and I wish you the best of luck with your business!

Helpcenterapp

Syncee_Team
Shopify Partner
492 2 42

Hi @Stephanie33 ,

Try Syncee! We have lots of reliable US suppliers with fast shipping. Learn more about Syncee dropshipping solution here: https://syncee.co/

Syncee - Global Dropshipping
Hit 'Like' if our reply was helpful!
Click on 'Accept as Solution' if our reply answered your question!
Visit Our Marketplace!

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
358 90 99

Hi @Stephanie33 

We are a dropshipping and fulfillment solutions center based in China and have a vast network of connections to the best manufacturers and supplier chains of various products. We can certainly source for the product you are looking for and we can send you samples so you can know what kind of products we are sending to your beloved customers! We are currently growing and we handle 600+ dropshipping stores of various niches in different platform: Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay and Amazon USA. We can do automated dropshipping and fulfillment while you can focus on advertising your products. Our huge warehouse can accommodate all your items and we can store it for FREE if you buy stocks in advance.

Our exclusive shipping, Private Line, can deliver your product anywhere in the world. Our average WORLDWIDE via PRIVATE LINE is 7-10 days! Aside from that, we also offer branding and private labelling services for your custom packaging. We also offer professional product photography at a very inexpensive price, yet amazing quality.

Visit our website to learn more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com

rochemay
Tourist
23 0 2

Hi! Check out Spocket! Spocket is a platform where you can easily find amazing products and dropship them directly to your customers meaning suppliers will send the item directly to your customer.

Spocket has a wide variety of Suppliers shipping worldwide! You can filter your search base on the supplier’s location and where you want the product to be shipped. With Spoket, we provide High-quality products, Discount on retail prices,Fast order processing and shipping. I would recommend signing up to our trial period plans so you may have a first hand experience on how our app works. You can reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co. You may try out Spocket for 14 days trial period, sign up via this link.

TanyaD
Visitor
2 0 0

Spoket is a good platform. I mean the idea is good. But to pay for service which is the same as Aliexpress? 

There is much expensive than Aliexpress and sometimes the shipping fee and the product become super expensive. I am sure I can not sell it for those prices in fact it's cost coins in Aliexpress. So practically it's not very profitable in my opinion. Thanks anyway!