Dropshipping using my own supplier

Poethan
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi,

I have found a supplier who is willing to do dropshipping with their products. It is the first time I am doing dropshipping (currently I hold stock) and it is also their first time dropshipping (they sell directly to the customer). What is the best way to send order details and payments to the supplier? Are they able to fulfill items and provide tracking numbers from their end? 

The majority of customers will purchase both stock I hold and stock from the supplier, so their order may be sent in two packages with two different tracking numbers. 

Thank you in advance! 

Replies 4 (4)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1744 55 261

Hi @Poethan 

Your supplier have Shopify app to connect? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
PreBuiltStores
Shopify Partner
254 3 21

You can create a staff account for your supplier so they fulfill items and provide tracking numbers from their end.

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
jer1922
Excursionist
44 0 4

If the supplier is your own supplier and you have strong trust on this person, you can have his system partial integrated with your system. There are a few approaches that you can work out in Shopify. I have a friend who has a store front in Amazon and she works with a few suppliers in China to run her dropshipping business.  Since she has good relationships with them, the operation has been running smoothly. If she deals  with any new supplier, she would ask her regular product quality inspector HKQCC to inspect the products and make a factory audit first.

Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
417 6 38

Hi @Poethan 

With Syncee's Auto Order solution the order detailers automatically will send to the supplier:

https://syncee.co/marketplace/

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!