What is the best way to set up dropshipping on Shopify?

Lovelustlatex
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I am online store only and I work with multiple 3rd party fulfillment partners that warehouse and ship my products to my customers. Whenever I have an order i submit the order manually on my suppliers website.

So that being said0  - I have a few questions about how to properly set up my store?

1- Who tracks the inventory? shopify, the 3rd party or do not track inventory?

2- Do I need to enter each 3rd party fulfillment partner as a location?

3- Several products I carry are available at multiple fulfillment centers- how do i avoid having multiple products listed on my store?  I don't want to confuse my customers and I don't want it to affect my SEO

Anyone have some recommendations they would be greatly appreciated.

Replies 4 (4)

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @Lovelustlatex 

They are connected through Shopify app or just CSV ? 

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
358 90 99

Hi @Lovelustlatex 

We are a dropshipping and fulfillment solutions center based in China and have a vast network of connections to the best manufacturers and supplier chains of various products. We are currently growing and we handle 600+ dropshipping stores of various niches in different platform: Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay and Amazon USA. We can do automated dropshipping and fulfillment while you can focus on advertising your products. Our huge warehouse can accommodate all your items and we can store it for FREE if you buy stocks in advance.

To answer your questions in relation to our services:

1. If you buy stocks in advance, you can store it in our warehouse for free. You can track your inventory live as we have a customer portal where you can check the status of your orders and inventory.

2. Since we are the ones doing the sourcing for you, there is no need for you to do that hard work.

3. We also offer private labeling and branding at a very low cost.

Our exclusive shipping, Private Line, can deliver your product anywhere in the world. Our average WORLDWIDE via PRIVATE LINE is 7-10 days! Aside from that, we also offer branding and private labelling services for your custom packaging. We also offer professional product photography at a very inexpensive price, yet amazing quality.

Visit our website to learn more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com

KyCha
Visitor
2 0 0

1. The third party. It's their duty to inform you the amount left and track the order.

2. Not necessary.

3. It's complicated but to avoid confusion of your customers it will be better if you send those products to one place and repackage if necessary.

KeenChase, as one of the most professional China sourcing agents, we help you find right factories, get competitive prices, follow up production, ensure premium quality and deliver products to the door.

rochemay
Tourist
23 0 2

Hi! 

1. With some integrations, the supplier's inventory automatically gets updated on your store.

2. Not necessarily. The best way to go about this is to find which location you want the items to be shipped from in order to minimize shipping time.

3. We heavily encourage our users to re-write descriptions because it helps with SEO. By writing unique content in the description, you will actually rank better in Google and on other search platforms so potential customers can find your products with a simple Google search. 

Check out Spocket! Spocket is a platform where you can easily find amazing products and dropship them directly to your customers meaning suppliers will send the item directly to your customer. Spocket also gives you access to thousands of products from all sorts of niches - right from apparel and footwear to tech and pet accessories. And with a few clicks, these products from suppliers all over the world, can be added to your store. I would recommend signing up to our trial period plans so you may have a first hand experience on how our app works. Please let me know once you have tried subscribing or if you need further assistance on this, you can reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co. You may try out Spocket for 14 days trial period, sign up via this link: https://www.spocket.co/?utm_source=shopify&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=rochelle