Dropshipping

Tracecross_30
1 0 0

Hi to you all. I’m new to this forum and I’m interested in starting dropshipping business but I no ideas what to do and whee to start. 

my questions are, dropshipping is the business overall but you do business with Shopify by creating an account on here?

what’s the first step to take?

I heard people talking about license and website which the website is something is a must to have.

please help me out here on all the steps to take I will appreciate it a lot.

Replies 4 (4)
TristanS
1 0 0

Hi Tracecross_30, 

Tristan here, current shop owner. It's great to see your interest in dropshipping. This is a great first step to learning more about dropshipping. Shopify is used as the platform to host your storefront and Dropshipping is used as a method of your supply chain. One benefit shop owners are able to take advantage of are dedicated plugins/integrations - including dropshipping - to help simplify and streamline the process of fulfilling your orders. 

Being that you're just starting with your dropshopping business, you're not really required to acquire a license or register your business. These are certifications and licenses you need to get if you're concered about credibility, expansion of your business, and/or you want to receive the benefits that come with a license or being registered. It's also good to double-check with your local laws to assure you are staying compliant. 

To help you get started, you might be interested in watching Shopify's Dropshipping 101 Shopify Academy course. Are you using Oberlo? 

Below I've gathered some resources to help with your research. 

What sort of dropshipped products do you plan to see? Do you have an idea of who your target audience will be? 

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @Tracecross_30 

Its good to hear about  interested in starting Shopify dropshipping business. Dropshipping is a popular choice right now. There’s no stock to store, no parcels to dispatch, allowing you to concentrate on marketing your products, making sales and focusing your valuable time and resources on growing your business. You won’t need to invest a large amount of capital upfront. Dropshipping allows you to sell products without having to stock them yourself.
If you don’t have the resources to manage manufacturing, supply and fulfilment, then dropshipping with Shopify is a great option and is one of the simplest and most popular platforms you can use to create and run your store.
Shopify integrated dropshipping apps like Aliexpress dropshipping which helps  to import products to your online store  .
Shopify provides all the tools you need to get set up and start selling.
 Our Tuecus-customer account page will help you in designing and developing your shopify online store.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know!

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1744 55 261

Hi @Tracecross_30 

I recommend oberlo 101 free course to start with dropshipping.  https://learn.oberlo.com/Dropshipping-101-Build-your-first-online-store

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
rochemay
Tourist
23 0 1

Hi there! The dropshipping model allows you to open an online store without having to carry any inventory at all. The best way to start is to do your homework! Cliche as it may sound, research is the key to success. This will be your ally in finding out the top products to sell. Products which are trending is a great place to start looking for items for your dropshipping business. Let me recommend Spocket to you! Spocket has a wide variety of Suppliers shipping worldwide! You can filter your search base on the supplier’s location and where you want the product to be shipped. With Spoket, we provide High-quality products, Discount on retail prices,Fast order processing and shipping. I would recommend signing up to our trial period plans so you may have a first hand experience on how our app works. Please let me know once you have tried subscribing or if you need further assistance on this, you can reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co. I hope you have a wonderful day!” You may try out Spocket for 14 days trial period, sign up via this link.