Iamvaiti
6 0 0

what is the aliexpress alternate?

Replies 6 (6)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1735 55 261

Hi @Iamvaiti 

Spocket, EPROLO, MerchMixer, and many Shopify APPS there to replace Aliexpress. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
jer1922
Excursionist
44 0 4

If you find a new supplier in Asian countries such as Vietnam and Thailand, you may need a 3rd party quality inspection company to take care of the quality issues of the products. You can check up with the HKQCC, it has 25+ years in field experience and it is helping many Amazon sellers.

jer1922
Excursionist
44 0 4

If you find a new supplier in Asian countries such as Vietnam and Thailand, you may need a 3rd party quality inspection company to take care of the quality issues of the products. You can check up with HKQCC, it has 25+ years in field experience and it is helping many Amazon sellers.

Team_Spocket
Shopify Partner
47 3 14

Hi Iamvaiti,

Looking for alternatives and more options to choose from? If you're looking for legit US/EU suppliers and still want to use Aliexpress, the best app to use is Spocket. You'll have the ability to use several apps within the app like the Alibaba/Aliexpress extension so you can choose more products to sell!

If you need help or if you have any questions about the app, they have 24/7 support and can be reached via support@spocket.co.

-Team Spocket

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

hello @Iamvaiti 

Hi, my app Appfreaker can definitely meet your store needs. It allows you to set up suppliers (Amazon, Ebay, Dhgate, Target, Etsy...) and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier. 
And you can choose to ship method by  “Customized Shipping”, This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. We also having epacket shipping filter which helps to import fast. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product.

We provide "Auto Sync" feature by which the price of products changes on shopify store, as the price changes on the supplier sites.
Ship with your own logo, branding also available in our app.
Pricing Automation: Pricing automation will be also available were you change the prices of product directly.
Auto Updating Inventory: The app checks suppliers items stock levels daily and keeps your items stock levels up to date.

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
415 6 37

Hey lamvaiti,

We suggest to you try Alibaba dropshipping with Syncee.

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!