What does error code 400 mean in Shopify?

Justgovape
Visitor
2 0 1

Error code 400 problem 

Replies 3 (3)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1813 253 219

Hi @Justgovape,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with an error being received, to get this resolved. To ensure I'm fully understanding, is there an error message attached to the code (i.e Bad Request - No required SSL certificate was sent)? 

If so, this would be related to the shops domain and the use of Cloudflare. Shopify already uses Cloudflare to verify the domain, making it unnecessary to complete on your own. I recommend checking out this Using Cloudflare with Shopify Documentation for more information on this process. 

Alternatively, this error could be related to a few other issues and recommend attempting the outlined steps below to help resolve:

• Clear Cache and Cookies
  • Access the shop from an Incognito/Private Tab
  • Try using Another Browser (i.e Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
  • Try using the Shopify App 
  • Attempt using Another Device (i.e computer, phone, laptop)

If after attempting the steps outlined above you continue receiving this error, please Contact Support to allow for further investigation. Please let me know if you have any other concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Justgovape
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Blair 

thanks for getting in touch, the error code was caused by the wrong info in the location box. This was picked up by Neil from Inventory Source. Changed provider in location box and Neil updated inventory and quantities from his end. All seems to working ok. 

Thanks Richard. 

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi,

Can you please explain it?