FROM CACHE - en_header

EU - Zero waste & eco-friendly products

Simapene
4 0 0

Hello everyone,

We are creating a website that brings together "zero waste" and "eco-friendly" products.

For example : Organice shopping bag, Reusable food wrap, Reusable Cotton Pads Make Up Remover , Stainless bottle, Loofah Sponge, Bamboo Toothbrush, Reusable grocery and storage bags ... (and more)

However, we are unable to find a supplier for a single shipment (we want to avoid having several suppliers).

If you know a supplier who can deliver in Europe, we are interested in

Wish you a nice day !

Replies 3 (3)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1771 55 267

Hello @Simapene 

Recommended organic suppliers from EU.

ekowarehouse

organic-market

greenpioneer

veganpro

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Simapene
4 0 0

Thank you for your answer.

I will have a look to these supplier. Even if some of them sell food.

- Greenpioneer does not accept new companies only if they have been selling for 6 months. (which is a great pity)

I will continue my research on my side, If someone to other suppliers I will of course stay 🙂

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello

We have suppliers related to ecofriendly products like Organic shopping bag, Reusable food wrap, Reusable Cotton Pads Make Up Remover  once visit Appfreaker were you can find these products. You can directly import products to your store just with a single click. Import products from Aliexpress, Dhgate, Amazon.... directly to your online store through our app.
Ship products with your own logo, branding and Shipping Labels directly to customers with our app.
Customized Shipping Methods  also available from which you can select epacket for fast delivery through out the world.
Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!