Fondmart as a dropshipping supplier for clothes?

Norton
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

I was redirected to this side/app from one of the biggest clothes sellers from Aliexpress. Just wondering if anyone is using it and how it is?

Could not find any information or reviews about it but so far it looks quite good but wondering if it is a legit side...

Thank you in advance!

Replies 14 (14)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1743 55 261

Hi @Norton 

Seems a reputed company. They have a Shopify app to integrate? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Norton
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello @dropship_helps 

Thank you for your reply. Yes they have a shopify app integration but its not on the shopify app store, you have to do it via their side, thats why I was wondering if it was legit.

https://blog.fondmart.com/2020/08/28/qeqe/

Since all the apps I used were installed from the shopify app store I was not really sure...

Thank you in advance for your time. 

JASMINE8690
Excursionist
61 0 5

Hi

If you wanna more choice to find dropshipping suppliers, u can try "Ourmall". Millions of high quality clothes and other sorts of products here, u can directly import to your store, also can cooperate with profassional suppliers.http://bit.ly/38FP8Sl

korndog
1 0 0

Hi @dropship_helps,

It would be great if you could help us out with this supplier, we want to know if we should integrate their app, or it would be even better if Shopify could approve their integration. Thanks in advance.

youareyou1234
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, Norton, 

I think it's a legit website for clothes.

I can help you source other suppliers of clothes off Aliexpress and dropship to your customers.

Feel free to message me or add me on skype.

Thx.

A sourcing and dropshipping expert in China to help you grow your dropshipping business
Alicecener
1 0 0

You can trust them. I have used their app for a long time. It helps me much and the manager service is really good. 

schuseb
3 0 0

Hi,

Am using them for 1 year now. they provide quicker shipment than through Aliexpress and very good customer service.

Good quality clothing.

5-7 business days in prepartion before shipment.

I have never had a item being send back for quality.

You can sign up through my affiliate link here

Atoozee
2 0 1

have you had good service with Fondmart?  I don't see many reviews, and not many comments or likes on the FB page.

i would like to give them a try, for dropshipping products to South Africa, would appreciate all feedback.

Dropship-empire
Shopify Partner
57 1 21
Fondmart is new but seems trustworthy. You can install app here
https://apps.shopify.com/fondmart
Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!

Fulfillman
Shopify Partner
307 89 101

Hi @Norton,

We can definitely help you with your concern. We are a dropshipping and fulfillment solutions center based in China and have a vast network of connections to the best manufacturers and supplier chains of various products. We can certainly source for the product you are looking for and we can send you samples so you can know what kind of products we are sending to your beloved customers! We are currently growing and we handle 300+ dropshipping stores of various niches in different platform: Shopify, Woocommerce, eBay and Amazon USA. We can do automated dropshipping and fulfillment while you can focus on advertising your products. Our huge warehouse can accommodate all your items and we can store it for FREE if you buy stocks in advance.

Our exclusive shipping, Private Line, can deliver your product anywhere in the world. Our average WORLDWIDE via PRIVATE LINE is 7-10 days! Aside from that, we also offer branding and private labelling services for your custom packaging. We also offer professional product photography at a very inexpensive price, yet amazing quality.

Visit our website to learn more.

Global Fulfillment & Dropshipping Services
https://fulfillman.com/
Email Support: Info@fulfillman.com
PreBuiltStores
Shopify Partner
254 3 21

You can trust them. Legit drop shipping supplier for clothes.

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
jer1922
Excursionist
44 0 4

Fondmart is OK. You can also try Chinabrands and Lingtinthebox. You can place test orders when you find the potential ones. To be safe, if you start placing quantity orders, you can hire an quality inspector to inspect the goods or do factory audit to verify the backgrounds of the suppliers. Concerning quality inspectors, there are international companies such as SGS or Intertek. A Hong Kong based company HKQCC can provide the similiar services but charge cheaper.

Atoozee
2 0 1

Thanks so much! Have placed test order with Fondmart, 3 items only, still waiting for items - delivery time too long to South Africa! Will review the options you recommend - thanks again

glittergirldash
4 0 0

I did research and looks legit, if you got to use it  I will appreciate your feedback, 

I was bout to install it. but  I didnt like the fact that they request access to all of your personal info and your customers.

Thanks