Google no longer allows dropshipping!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
1992 0 0

Under the new google policy, dropshipping is not allowed, so you cannot list dropshipped products on a google merchant account, all accounts are being suspended for "Misrepresentation".

Please check google article on the following website:

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150127?hl=en

Under "Unavailable promotions" have been added "Promoting products that are not stocked", thousands of google merchant accounts are affected.

Please stick this post to the top of the forum as it is answering thousand of forum questions about Google's "Misrepresentation" suspension.

Replies 7 (7)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1460 47 221

Hello @Anonymous 

That means google says "out of stock products and unavailable deals"

Example 1: "In stock in Ads, Out of Stock in the Landing Page"

Example 2: "In Ads -  $24.95  $14.95   Landing Page - $24.95"

This nothing affect drop shippers. I hope this helps  

dropship_helps_0-1613178739037.png

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Anonymous
Not applicable
1992 0 0

@dropship_helps  my friend, you're wrong, recently I have dealt with that problem, and only thanks to a friend who's working for google, I received more info about why all my accounts were suspended ( private, and two businesses).  basically, you need to have the product physically in your warehouse. it has nothing to do with ads I have been talking about a google merchant account   

I think that you have misinterpreted the words  "not stocked" a little bit

stocked definition - "a supply of goods kept on hand for sale to customers by a merchant, distributor, manufacturer, etc.; inventory."

I would like to recommend for you to watch the following video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY_Ke60s1hM  (about dropshipping on google, consequences, what where and how to bypass )

AngelBastidas
2 0 0

Please check google article on the following website:

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6150127?hl=en

does it mean that we won’t be able to do Dropshipping with Google anymore? If that’s the case what are the other options if we want to continue doing Dropshipping other than Facebook?

Amit_Roznak1
Shopify Partner
212 4 27

Hi @Anonymous,

As a Google Premier Partner, I must say your argument is incorrect. Our app runs thousands of advertising campaigns on Google Ads for drop-shipping stores successfully. It's true that there are some cases where Google suspends the ad account due to misrepresentation, but in most cases, it's because of how the product is displayed on the store and what information is included on the product page. It's less related to the fact that it is a drop-shipping product. 

If you need help reinstating your Google Ads account from suspension, we might be able to help you. Feel free to get in touch with us.

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.
Anonymous
Not applicable
1992 0 0
I have mentione in one of my comments that i wasn't been talking about ads,
I have been talking about google merchant account.
Amit_Roznak1
Shopify Partner
212 4 27

@Anonymous 

The Google Merchant Center is eventually used to advertise your products on Google Shopping ads. Therefore, If Google suspects that your products violate their advertising policies, they suspend the MC.

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.
shopowner2363
1 0 0

It's a lie. Your AdWords account may still get very much suspended under Adscale.