Help! My Store Suddenly Made Inactive By Shopify.

BHANU1
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello Everyone I would like help to understand why my store was made inactive suddenly, without any prior notification whatsoever.I am new in shopify It’s only been a one month.I have already contacted Shopify support, but they were unable to help. Can someone please help me in this? Your reply will be highly appreciated. 
My store Id is 

https://richi-smart.myshopify.com/

Please let me know what is the issue with my Store. Thank you very much everyone.

Replies 2 (2)

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hello @BHANU1 

What products you were selling in the store? 

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hi @BHANU1 

I understand you have had recent difficulties with your store suddenly being made inactive, after only a month on the platform. That is most certainly not ideal, and I can totally relate to how you are feeling.

I tried clicking the link you provided and I am indeed getting an error message which says 'This store is unavailable'I would love to be able to advise on why your store was made inactive, however here on the Community Forums we have no access to accounts, and cannot share any store specific private & confidential information.

With that said, you would usually expect to see an email from us containing more information either before or shortly after your store is made inactive. Can you confirm if you have since received any email correspondence from us in relation to his?

You mentioned you contacted Shopify support already and we were unable to help - I am sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience. Did you contact us while logged into your store? We can only access store information if we are chatting with an authenticated store owner. Can you try contacting us using this link here, while logged into your store? We should be able to direct you to an email ticket, or advise that one is currently being worked on.

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog