Where can I find a dropshipper for boutique brands like Umgee, Easel, and BomBom?

theprettypenni
Visitor
3 0 0

I'm looking for a dropshipper that carries the brands that orangeshine, la showroom and fashion go sells? Like Boutique Brands...Umgee, Hayden NY, Easel, Apple B, BomBom, American Fit, Davi & Dani etc. I know there has to be a dropshipper or two, at the very least, out there because, there are tons of boutiques that carry ONLY these brands! There is absolutely no way that they are fulfilling orders of this magnitude and running successful brick and mortars at the same time. I just have a hard time believing that. I know this because several of them were my competition before covid, when I owned a brick and mortar boutique, I closed due to health issues. I am now reopening on the web and I'm trying to offer these brands online, but I just cannot for the life of me find where they are being dropshipped from. Anyway, if anyone can point me in the correct direction, please please I would be so grateful! Thank you!

Replies 2 (2)

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @theprettypenni 

You should have a reseller certificate to dropship branded products.

theprettypenni
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi do you have the information on how to apply for the cap to be lifted