HELP

coast2coastllc
2 0 1

I just launched my website and i know it's still early. i tried to run a facebook ad and it's not doing so good so far. also had a influencer post a story and not much either. only 10 views on my website and no conversion. my website link is: coast2coastcases.com

please give me any feedback etc to help me figure out why it's not converting good. thank you

Replies 5 (5)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1456 46 220

Your website is good enough to make sales.  The problem might be in ads.  

Few things to consider:

Delivery time not mentioned on the product page.

I see Free Delivery to the USA. They why it says "shipping calculated at checkout"?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
coast2coastllc
2 0 1
That’s a good question i dont know why it says that. I will have to change
it. Whenever you actually go to check out it is free shipping
Sarthak_Agarwal
Shopify Expert
124 7 21

Hey @coast2coastllc

While going through the store, I couldn't find anything to scroll down. A visitor always wishes to see things that engage their mind into the look and feel of the site and increase the chance to make a purchase, but there's nothing in your store. 
Collections like new arrival, Bestsellers, Banners that show up the discount offers, social media icons, etc are some of the things which make a store appealing and trustworthy.
In this store, I'd suggest stopping all the ad campaigns and get your store customized first!
Let me know your thoughts on this.
Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
Cartloot
5 0 0

Remove unwanted extensions.  Disable hardware acceleration. 

It may help your website 

[url=https://www.cartloot.com]Cartloot[/url]
kelvinpeter
Explorer
143 0 3

Hi,

From my observation your store is not fully  organized and at such it can not make good sales. i suggests you stop all ads and get it fully customized to suit your visitors, before running ads to the site!!

Buy PreMade Dropship Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!