FROM CACHE - en_header

How Do I Send Purchased Goods To Customer?

Solved
testacc12345647
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey Everyone, Me and my friends want to get into Dropshipping with shopify. We Just have one question. How Do we send the stuff a customer buys internationally. After We Buy The Stuff We want to sell do we use some postal service or something else?

Any Replies Will be appreciated.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @testacc12345647.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some assistance with this. When a dropshipping store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third-party supplier and has it shipped directly to the customer. So to answer your question, whatever Dropshipping platform you are using should be able to ship the purchased product wherever it needs to go. That said, what Dropshipping platform are you utilizing with your Shopify store, are you using our integration Oberlo? If so, I would recommend checking out our helpful Oberlo guides here, for some more information. If you are using a different platform, I would recommend reaching out to their support to ensure you are able to get up to speed with how their shipping is set up. Feel free to clarify the integration you are using and I would be happy to offer any help I can. 

Alternatively, I may be misunderstanding you, and what you are saying is that you purchased some products yourself utilizing your dropshipping integration and now you are hoping to sell or ship them to a customer? If so, and the products are in your position now, you could create a draft order for the products and email the invoices to your customers where they can complete their purchase. If this is the case and you have any questions about this process, please feel free to let me know. 

If you would like to learn more about Dropshipping, I would also recommend checking out our Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping, which goes through the entire process with great information on:

1. What Is Dropshipping (How Does Drop Shipping Work?)
  2. Dropshipping Fulfillment: Understanding The Supply Chain
  3. Finding the Right Dropshipping Suppliers and Wholesalers
  4. 10 Dropshipping Tips All Beginners Should Know

I hope this information helps you out, please do not hesitate to reach back out here with any further information or questions, we are always happy to help out!  

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @testacc12345647.

Thanks for your message, I would be happy to offer you some assistance with this. When a dropshipping store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third-party supplier and has it shipped directly to the customer. So to answer your question, whatever Dropshipping platform you are using should be able to ship the purchased product wherever it needs to go. That said, what Dropshipping platform are you utilizing with your Shopify store, are you using our integration Oberlo? If so, I would recommend checking out our helpful Oberlo guides here, for some more information. If you are using a different platform, I would recommend reaching out to their support to ensure you are able to get up to speed with how their shipping is set up. Feel free to clarify the integration you are using and I would be happy to offer any help I can. 

Alternatively, I may be misunderstanding you, and what you are saying is that you purchased some products yourself utilizing your dropshipping integration and now you are hoping to sell or ship them to a customer? If so, and the products are in your position now, you could create a draft order for the products and email the invoices to your customers where they can complete their purchase. If this is the case and you have any questions about this process, please feel free to let me know. 

If you would like to learn more about Dropshipping, I would also recommend checking out our Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping, which goes through the entire process with great information on:

1. What Is Dropshipping (How Does Drop Shipping Work?)
  2. Dropshipping Fulfillment: Understanding The Supply Chain
  3. Finding the Right Dropshipping Suppliers and Wholesalers
  4. 10 Dropshipping Tips All Beginners Should Know

I hope this information helps you out, please do not hesitate to reach back out here with any further information or questions, we are always happy to help out!  

testacc12345647
Tourist
4 0 1

Your Reply Has Been Very Helpful. Thanks Alot

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1761 55 265

Hi @testacc12345647 

Your supplier takes care of sending stuff to the customer. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 97

Hi, @testacc12345647.

My pleasure, thanks again for your question and let us know if you have any more, we are always happy to chat with our merchants!