How do I start drop shipping ?

DeeKayy
1 0 2

Can someone give me quick pointers on how I should start drop shipping or the best way to go about it ? 

Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
392 57 72

Hi, @DeeKayy!

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Very exciting that you are looking at getting started with dropshipping through Shopify. We have some great, detailed resources on how to get started. The resource I recommend starting with is our blog article on how to start a dropshipping business. It is a complete playbook of how to get started. 

We also have a blog article that breaks down what dropshipping is, if you're looking for an initial introduction to what it is, and how it works. Once you've been through these article, please let us know if you have any specific questions. I know it's a lot to take in when you're getting started, we're here to help! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hello @DeeKayy 

Did you find your niche idea? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
224 2 21

Hi @DeeKayy 

You can learn about starting dropshipping business from Syncee articles: https://syncee.co/blog/

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
0 Likes
TeamSpocket
Explorer
53 5 8

Hi @DeeKayy ,

It would be great to take consider the following: 

1. Decide on your niche

2. Find out your target market

3. Find out where you can source items/ find suppliers, manufacturers that can supply your chosen items

4. Identify where can you ship to

These are some factors that can help you in starting. 

As a beginner, it would really help if you could use an app that would allow an easier transition and navigation process so you can also proceed and take care of other aspects of the dropshipping business. Why not try Spocket? 

Spocket helps to build and streamline your dropshipping business by helping you find thousands of unique and high-quality items on our own Spocket Marketplace. Our suppliers are based around the world, so you’ll be surprised to find products that ship from your own country.

You can surely sign up using this link. We do offer a 14-day free trial to test things out, find items you’d most likely import and sell, and see how everything goes. We also provide a 24/7 customer support via chat if you have questions or email us at support@spocket.co.

We look forward to working with you!

Grace and the Spocket team

0 Likes

You can buy a pre-built Shopify store and start dropshipping. Check here https://dropship-empire.com/product/buy-pre-built-shopify-store/

Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!

0 Likes

Hello @DeeKayy ,

Simply to start Dropshipping by Dropshipmate.

-> Select domain.

-> Design/setup website.

-> import products.

-> Start marketing for getting sales.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes