International Dropshipping with Aliexpress - what are my obligations and how difficult is it to do?

LaptopByTheBeac
1 0 0

I'm in Australia and I want to do international drop shipping using Aliexpress. Is it as straight forward as putting up a site, taking orders and passing it on to Aliexpress seller? If all the items I'm selling are harmless safe products and makes it past customs is there anything else I need to do? Do I need a permit to sell in certain countries? Do I have to pay their taxes to be selling stuff to their people? I'm looking to sell mainly to US customers. Will it cost me more because I'm not based there?

0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello friend,

I am Awen from China,I used to run an Aliexpress store.Glad to help you.

1.At the beginning,using Aliexpress store is an easy way to start.

2.You do not need to do anything for customs problems.It's drop shipper or customers need to think about.

3.If not branded,you can sell anything without permit.

4.The only thing you need to do is advertise your store and get more orders,The tax has nothing to do with you.

5.If you do drop shipping,you do not need to cost more,your drop shipper will handle your orders even you are not based there.

We are an agent that provide drop shipping service,custom products/packaging,overseas warehouse service etc.We are focus to help the customers to do dropshipping easier,more efficient and more competitive.

Please contact me if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Awen

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
moesayed
1 0 0

Dear Mr.Awen,

Do I need to tell the store i will be dealing with on Aliexpress that I am dropshipping?

0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello friend,

It's not necessary,but if you have any special demand,you can leave a messgae to the seller on Aliexpress,such as you do not need invoice in the parcel.

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
CherryLee
Tourist
22 0 1

hi,dear ,we are aliexpress online shopper,sale our brand multifunction backpack,chest bag ,and solar powered backpack.we develop new products every month.https://fenruien.aliexpress.com/store/2960135?spm=5261.seller_index.0.0.Ncz0yp

cherrylee

multifunction backpack supplier in China
0 Likes