LA - Local inventory of Air Chairs/loungers to get rid of

dcohen3452
1 0 0

Hi All,

I have an inventory of 2400 air chairs/loungers which I had planned to sell and market, however I unfortunately no longer have a budget to market with and am stuck with the inventory. There are all neatly boxed up by color in a storage unit in LA. 

As I'm stuck with the inventory, I would be happy to either sell them to someone as a huge discount per unit - or I could essentially fulfill / dropship if you want to just market them.

Air chairs are loungers that you can fill with air in seconds by just grabbing a few scoops of air and are good camping, at the beach, or wherever else you want to chill. 

Here's the product, no one else can sell these as it was a one time product run and all inventory is currently in Los Angeles.

https://optoutside.shop/products/air-chair

Replies 3 (3)
olansiairpurifi
1 0 0

HI,

Have a good day i have seen your whole post and extremely interested to work with this brand because i already have an best experience with air product just like i am previous dealing with olansi air purifier but now i want to expand my work and want to affiliate with if you allow me because i have well organized google and social media audience that can improve your sales by a huge level. for more detail please leave a comment if you are interested .

Many thanks

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1744 55 261

Hi @dcohen3452 

Are your products still available? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
PreBuiltStores
Shopify Partner
254 3 21

The best option is to dropship and peoples can market them.

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.