Login to see webshop?

mkagency
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

Hi,

We have a B2C webshop that is up and running and we've just created another webshop, which will be used as a B2B webshop. We looked into apps where we could combine it all into one single webshop, but we work with very different product-ranges (due to seasons), so it wouldn't really work. 

Right now we use the built-in Password protection from Shopify. So visitors are met with a landingpage, where they can click and type in a password to access the webshop. When making the purchase they will have to type in all their contact-information every time. 

What we are looking for is to replace that Shopify-password-form with a proper login where our retailers use a login we have approved, to gain access to the shop and place orders. We've tried different app's but they just block prices, categories or pages. We want non-B2B visitors to only be able to see the landingpage with the login-form.

Anybody know how to do this? I've searched but haven't found an app that can do this. 

Thanks!

Best, 
Mads

0 Likes

Hi @mkagency 

Do you mean the users should create an account to view the store? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
mkagency
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

@dropship_helps wrote:

Hi @mkagency 

Do you mean the users should create an account to view the store? 

Hi,

Yes. An account that we approve before they log in. But the best would be if we created the login for them and sent them the password.

Thanks!

0 Likes

You can check Site access - Create a members-only store - Shopify Community

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes