Looking For a Drop Shipper - Women's Intimate Wear

BuzzG
Tourist
14 0 3

Looking for a drop shipper with reasonable shipping and processing time.  Oberlo and AliExpress have extended lead-times for free shipping offshore.  Looking for a drop shipper like Oberlo but with better lead-times and quality if they exist.  Must be compatible with Shopify and automated to be able to receive and process orders to delivery timely.  I just don't see how a drop ship business can be successful with 30-45 day delivery and no waybill numbers.  Looking for options

Mike  

Fulfillrite
Shopify Partner
153 0 9

Hi Mike,

We specialize in order fulfillment of small, lightweight items and integrate directly with Shopify. We'd be happy to take some time to learn more about your business and see if we're able to help!

Brandon

e-commerce order fulfillment made fast. simple. easy. www.fulfillrite.com
0 Likes
BuzzG
Tourist
14 0 3
Hi Brandon,

I looked at your website but am unable to see if you carry the products I might be interested in. Is there a way to browse o determine product fits for the store I am building?

Regards,
Mike
0 Likes
BuzzG
Tourist
14 0 3
Hi Brandon,

I browsed your site but am unable to see the quality or if you offer the products I am looking for. Is there a way to do this that I am missing?

Regards
Mike
0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1113 89 282

Hey, @BuzzG

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for posting this question, and welcome to the Community! 

There are quite a few other dropshipping integrations in our App Store that stock women's wear and also offer fast shipping times. Check out some of these options below: 

• Modalyst (Delivery in 6 - 8 days for US orders)
  • ERPOLO (Delivery in 5 - 8 days for US and UK orders)
  • Spocket (Fast shipping in less than a month for US and European orders)

To see the complete list of dropshipping suppliers in the App Store, click this link

Please also keep in mind that these are all third party apps that may incur additional charges for their usage. To find out what the costs are of using each of these apps, please reach out to the app developers directly by following these steps. Equally, if you have any questions or concerns about the setup of the apps, or using these apps, the developers will also be able to help further. 

I know you mentioned that you're looking for apps that offer faster shipping times, so I also want to recommend reaching out to any suppliers you're interested in before their stocking their products to confirm exactly what shipping timelines they offer. Each supplier may vary with their shipping offerings, so it's best to double check this with the supplier directly before making any sales with their products. For more information on contacting suppliers, please reach out to the app developers to find out how this process works through each individual app. 

This information should get you on the right track, but if you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let me know! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sunny_Dew
Tourist
21 0 3

Hi @BuzzG 

In case you are dropshipping from AliExpress, do give a try to this app called AppMagica: AliExpress Review .It helped us with importing authentic reviews from AliExpress and made our new store look filled with buyers :).

Cheers!

0 Likes
BuzzG
Tourist
14 0 3
I decided to talk directly to some manufacturers. I think I can get access to some collections. One can be automated with Shopify and one I would have to place orders manually to drop ship. Some extra work in web development but is much cleaner, better photography and placing orders manually to drop ship should be pretty easy.

Thanks all for your input this will be some trial and error to get it right I think.
0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1113 89 282

Hi, @BuzzG

Thanks for keeping us posted on your decision. Working directly with manufacturers and suppliers is definitely a great option to explore further. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns about this process, or if you need a hand with anything else. 

Best of luck with your business! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Anita08
19 0 0

hi there,

we are in dropshipping fulfillment business for over 3 years.

Servicing 100+ clients with processing ability of 3000+ orders per day.

We promise to process all orders in 24-48 hours. And epacket is the shipping way we use mostly. shipping time 7-20 days.

Maybe we can help you! anita@flashleopard.com flashleopard.com

0 Likes

Hi @BuzzG 

Recommended Shopify APPS for your supplier search.

https://apps.shopify.com/hypersku (Automated Order Fulfillment)

https://apps.shopify.com/topdser (Source any Product from AliExpress & 1688)

https://apps.shopify.com/drophippo (USA and UK)

https://apps.shopify.com/dropcommerce (USA & Canada)

https://apps.shopify.com/productpro (USA)

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes