Looking for a Drop shipping supplier for Computers, Electronics and Home and Office Products

CyberChilly
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi! I just launched my store and the one thing that I am focused on when dealing with a supplier are the shipping, delivery times, total transparency and direct contact with that supplier. I just found out about  Syncee and Cj Dropshipping today and I really need to improve my shipping times. My current supplier has great products but their delivery times are too broad. Feel free to check out my store at www.cyberverse.store and please check out my FAQs page for more detail. I am located in the US and I also want to expand into Canada at some point. Right now I only ship in the US from the US just until I am more familiar with the overall process of Dropshipping. Finding the right supplier in the US is crucial to me and any feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance! 

Replies 5 (5)
Dropship-empire
Explorer
53 1 23

Your store has 347 products. Do you have a supplier located in the USA?

If you want to find out USA/EUROPE based suppliers then you can schedule a meeting with our team here https://dropship-empire.com/contact/

Also, you may be interested in store with the products from USA/EUROPE based suppliers here: https://dropship-empire.com/product/buy-pre-built-shopify-store/

Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!

CyberChilly
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi! Thanks for responding.  I am based in the US and my current supplier is also based in the US. 

Dropship-empire
Explorer
53 1 23

You can schedule a meeting with our team or send an email to us and our experts will provide you with the best suppliers available in the market of your interest.

Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
154 8 46

Hello @CyberChilly ,

You can find more than one supplier at Dropshipmate

Here, You can 
Import Products easily.
Easily Edit Item Before Import.
Fulfill Orders Automatically.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1460 47 221

Hi @CyberChilly 

Did you get a supplier for your store? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.