Solved

Looking for a people of color Mens skin and beard care dropshipping company for a Shopify store

NEXUSMultimedia
Visitor
2 1 2

Does anyone know any good private label mens skin and beard care companies...especially for people of color?

Accepted Solution (1)
NEXUSMultimedia
Visitor
2 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

thank you for responding.  Where can I find that and these products I can add my own brand to?

Is there a link?

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
NEXUSMultimedia
Visitor
2 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

thank you for responding.  Where can I find that and these products I can add my own brand to?

Is there a link?

QueendomHoneyco
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello were you able to find any platforms with a variety of dropshipping beard products? Seeking all hair and skin types 

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
183 10 27

You Should try Spocket. We have suppliers that offer beard care products for dropshipping.  
You can sign up for a free Spocket account and browse our catalogs of products. We also provide a 14-day free trial on our paid subscription to help you get started with selling. Cheers!

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

BeardCareClub
4 0 0

Hi there! I'm the wholesale representative for Beard Care Club. We are a US based, veteran owned company. We offer a wide variety of men's grooming products such as beard oil, balm, butter, wax, wash, body wash, deodorant and more! If you're interested in any of these, please let me know. You can reach me at sadie@beardcareclub.com.