LOOKING FOR HEALTH PRODUCTS DROPSHIPPERS

GrovitAu
5 0 0

Hey there,

Looking at starting a online store within the coming weeks. Looking for suppliers for MATCHA, COCONUT OIL, COFEE SCRUBS, KOMBUCHA and other health products.

Also further down the track, FIT WATCHES, ACTIVE WEAR, DIFFUSERS.

Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello Nicholas,

I am an agent from China that can provide you products and drop shipping service.I want to ask that:

1.Do you have your own products?

2.Or say you just sell the suppliers' products?

You can contact me via email/Whatapp/Skype to know more.

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
GrovitAu
5 0 0

Hi Awen, whats your email?

0 Likes
Shopping_Paradi
Excursionist
5 0 0

Hi, We have multiple suppliers all in the US providing Health and VItmains niche products for dropshipping, if you are interested, please contact us at shoppiinn@gmail.com

Building Businesses, Making Entrepreneurs
0 Likes
ausrapr
4 0 0

same here :) Looking for EU based suppliers.

0 Likes
Mematcha
30 0 0

Hey everyone,

I'm from Mematcha, we offer organic matcha green tea which is a huge health product at the moment as it is the healthiest green tea, packed with 137x more antioxidants than regular green tea as well a list of health benefits.

We are offering ceremonial grade matcha tea in our dropshipping service as well as more products on our wholesale product list.

If you are interested please contact us at info@mematcha.co.uk

Check out our website at www.mematcha.co.uk

0 Likes
dsmatepro
Shopify Partner
145 0 7

Hi,

Our new app consists of several dropshipping websites like Alibaba, Aliexpress, Ebay, Amazon, dhgate, walmart, bonanza etc., and more features
You can give a try to our new application here @https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

Hope that could help,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes
TQ1
5 0 0
What's the deal like?
0 Likes
TQ1
5 0 0
What's the deal like?
My major supplier are in the US.
0 Likes

Hi @GrovitAu 

Please check GreenDropship.  Best suppliers for health products. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes