Looking for products can sell on Australia

tonypham88
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi, I am planning to start a new store and target the Australian market but I am no idea what to selling. I hope can get some idea and suggestion at here. Thank you.

Replies 11 (11)
Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 74 155

Hi @tonypham88 

Hope you're having a great day!

Some useful resources to get started:

1. Australia’s eCommerce market is growing rapidly.
  2. Everything You Need To Know About Ecommerce in Australia
  3. Turn Scents Into Dollars: How to Start a Candle-Making Business (Plus Examples From Top-Selling Cand... - Australia
  4. How to Find and Work With Reliable Dropshipping Suppliers (Australian dropshippers are also available)
  5. Introducing Shopify Shipping in Australia with Sendle
  6. Trending products to sell in 2021 (Doormats example in Australia)
  7. How to Expand Your Shopify Store to Multiple Countries
  8. 12 Trending Products to Sell in 2021 (and Ideas for How to Market Them)
  9. How to Find a Manufacturer or Supplier for Your Product Idea
  10. Shopify Shipping Services: Offer Affordable and Convenient Shipping for You and Your Customers (Sendle in Australia)
  11. International Shipping: Everything You Need to Know to Deliver Beyond Your Borders
  12. Opportunity Knocks: 9 Niche Market Examples With Untapped Business Potential
  13. What is ePacket? Everything You Need to Know About Shipping, Delivery, and Tracking (ePacket deliveries is supported in Australia)
  14. How to Use Google Trends to Start and Run a Retail Business

Shopify merchants Success Stories in Australia

1. Jenny Craig Australia's first-ever online store
  2. Silk Laundry: (Clothing - Gold Coast, Australia)
  3. Daily Orders: (Home - Victoria, Australia)

If you found this comment useful then please hit Like and Accept the SolutionIf you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via a private message/email.

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1744 55 261

Hi @tonypham88 

Looking for AU suppliers to sell only within AU? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
tonypham88
Tourist
7 0 0

Thanks, Michal. The resources are useful to me.

tonypham88
Tourist
7 0 0

Yes. I'm targeted on AU. Is there any niche product suggestions?

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 74 155

Hi @tonypham88 

Hope you're having a great day! It's my pleasure to help you.

See: Doormats have become one of the bestselling products online during the pandemic in Australia.

Useful details on Using Google Trends to Find Niches.

If you have any further questions, please do reach out either here on the forum, or via a private message/email.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @tonypham88 

I would like to suggest top niches which would help to increase sales to your new store .

Smart watches
Smart phones 
Mobile accessories
Clothing
Beauty and Health products
Drones and accessories
Wireless charger
Solar energy products
Home office equipment
Bluetooth gadgets
Sports equipment
Digital infrared thermometer

Fitness tracker
Moisturizer
Eco-friendly products

Cosmetics and skincare products

Our app is "Aliexpress Dropshipping". It is used to import a wide range of products of different varieties. Our supplier sites are amazon, Dhgate, target, aliexpress etc., You can easily import products from our supplier sites by clicking on "Add To List" or "Edit Details" buttons. You can have your own branding and customized labels on products by using "Appfreaker Supply". You can also increase product list on your shopify store by using Appfreaker Supply.
ePacket shipping option to offer your customers a fast and free delivery service.
I hope this is helpful ! If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up.

Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
PreBuiltStores
Shopify Partner
254 3 21
Hello,

Please check listings from the Australian suppliers here
https://dropshipcorporation.com/product-category/australia-dropship-stores/

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks
Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
jer1922
Excursionist
44 0 4

If you find new suppliers in Asian countries such as Vietnam or Thailand, you may need a 3rd party quality inspection company to handle the product quality issues. There are some popular quality inspection companies such as the HKQCC and SGS. Especially, the HKQCC, it has a lot of Amazon FBA sellers as customers.

Jabberw0ckee
4 0 0

Tony,

My team and I are launching a product on Kickstarter this August. We are looking for distributors who’d like to carry the product in their stores once the product ships. This would mean purchasing the product from the Kickstarter campaign, waiting for the product to be built and shipped, then you can sell it in your store. We will have a distributor pack special of 10 at a good discount. The other advantage is you can wait for the launch and gauge interest before you commit to purchase. If it doesn’t do well you can decline. If it does do well, you’ll be buying a product that you can easily sell. You can see the product at:

yeetvault.com 

we are trying to gauge interest from the online store community. 

Pacesetter
3 0 0

Hey Tony I'm from Australia too. Have you decided on a niche and created a website? I'm struggling to settle on a niche and begin creating a website. 

Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
417 6 38

Hi tonypham88,

We have many suppliers who supply all types of products within Australia. Take your pick from our Marketplace:

https://marketplace.syncee.co/1?lang=any&category=1&approveType=any&shippingType=any&shipsFrom=Austr...

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!