Where can I find Asian drop shipping suppliers for clothing on Shopify?

teeyan
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi, i am looking for drop shipping  suppliers based in Asia ( Thiland, Bangladesh and  china other than aliexpress) mainly for  clothing supplies. 

Replies 5 (5)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

Hi, @teeyan!

We have a few Asian-based dropshipping apps here from our Shopify App store that you can integrate to your store. I did a bit of digging on my end and found a couple that you might be interested in too. Feel free to take a closer look at them:

You can also take a look at this Shopify blog on some tips of how you can find the best dropshipping supplier for your store.

If you're just starting out, or are currently in the process of creating your dropshipping store, check out our Shopify blog here too on dropshipping tips and stories, to inspire your dropshipping venture!

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @teeyan 

Please check these two Fashion Dropship suppliers from the USA

tashaapparel

myonlinefashionstore

IamBila
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi @teeyan Kindly check BestDealer. It's a dropshipping supplier from China providing service including product sourcing, Orders Fulfillment, Custom Branding, Private Starage etc..

Zlatushka
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey there, we are boutique Zlatushka and offer Italian and French boutique brands. Check us out at https://zlatushka.fashion