FROM CACHE - en_header

Looking to dropship from another shopify store

Solved
manip3000
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, 

Looking to connect to a third party shopify store, we would be showing some not all of the collections/ products. The inventory is held by third party, and the shipping is also carried out by the third party. All products need to show on our store as per third parties descriptions etc, but we will set our own prices. 

Once we have a order on our store, it will need to be automatically sent to third parties store to fulfil, we need to be able to have access to the tracking information/fulfilment.

Is there any such apps, or does this need to be done via API?

Any help will be appreciated

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1761 55 265

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @manip3000 

Why don't you connect the third party directly to your shopify store? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1761 55 265

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @manip3000 

Why don't you connect the third party directly to your shopify store? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
manip3000
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

How can this be done? 

Gaurav_Mittal
Excursionist
14 0 4

Can you guys tell us how this can be done?

caapo
1 0 1

How did this solution deliver to your problem statement? Please share details. Thanks. 

AlexanderBauman
2 0 0

Can you elaborate on this?

Are you suggesting that the product catalog is connected? How would this work, generally?

sadiemm
1 0 1

You didn't answer the question. What was said was obvious. How is this a suitable answer?

tmcgr000
1 0 0

Did you ever get a solution to this?

Corneliuss
2 0 0

Im pretty sure its called an API. You ask the supplier if he/she has an API (a Program that installed to sync your store and supplier).

Then I think you need to install it in the back-end of your Shopify store. I have never done this before but my understanding is only some suppliers have API's developed to sync fulfilment between you and them. 

besterop
1 0 3

this was the worst shopify solution thread ever. No answer to the question

aamirk
Shopify Partner
20 0 3

Hi there,

We have recently launched an app to allow product & inventory sync across multiple Shopify stores. The app currently doesn't support the functionality of automatically pushing the order to other store but we'll add this feature to the app in future.

We are looking for some early stores to adopt the app as we are actively developing the app. We'll provide the app free of cost to early adopters in exchange for feedback so that it suits your use case.

Please reach out to support@leapinventory.com or message me if you're interested, thanks!

Shop2000
Excursionist
43 0 7

Keep us updated on the progress please. We are looking to connect antoher Shopify store and would need the orders to get sent to the supplier automatically.