FROM CACHE - en_header

Lost Over 1500 Aliexpress products gone from shipper in 6weeks is this a joke

Vegasboy
2 0 0
I have a problem with the amounts of items gone from shipper in my online store i paused and build the store for about 8 months. At the time i had about 3500.00 of your products in the store. when i or restarted the store i lost over 1500. products that was no longer available or gone from supplier. What is happening with your suppliers that i lost so many products. 1500 products gone from my store in the last 6 weeks in not excitable please help. it took a lot of man hours to post your items just to lose half of my inventory in the last 6 weeks.

i talked with Oberlo they are saying that it is you that i should speak with
Unread

I paid to advertise my store just to find that my new customer telling me that a large number of their selection or your products were not available. So not only did i lose the customer i lost the man hours it took to post your items. What can I do to fix this problem? Ella Boo El Fashions a laughing joke in my community.
Unread

ps i have been building my store for over 24 months now and all of a sudden i lose half of my inventory in the last six months
Unread

I feel I'm being scamed
Replies 2 (2)
Vegasboy
2 0 0

in addition boosted my store on Facebook  just to find out that your Aliexpress  products were gone from shipper

I spent $26.51 on 2 ads in the last 60 days on Facebook ads. Reach 50,544 Post Engagement 35,500 Link Clicks 744 and no sales not only did i lose customer i lost credibility 

ShipAntdotcom
Pathfinder
168 6 15

I was wondering how you test and marketing so big product list? Usually the store products less than 300, the clients wont take time to check each one.

ShipAnt.com - Chinese dropshipping agent - reliable sourcing agent