Matterhorn Wholesale

Setti
2 0 1
Hi all,
Does anyone use Matterhorn for dropshipping,if so how have you resolved Matterhorn sending orders to buyers under their name?
Any ideas will be very much appreciated.
Replies 3 (3)
edvinasliaugaud
1 0 0

Hey, or Matterhorn writte on parcels they name ? 

I read about that they don't writte nothing on parcel ? ot it isn't true ?

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1743 55 261

Hello @Setti 

They offer dropshipping only to EUROPE. 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
kelvinpeter
Pathfinder
155 0 9

Hi,

The Matterhorn Wholesale reserves the right to refuse to fulfill the order or a part of the order. If an ordered product is not available at the time when the order is being completed, the Wholesaler provides the Buyer with available products from among those ordered, and the amount of money of the unavailable product, which has already been paid for, is transferred in the form of an overpayment to the Buyer\’s balance of payments. The overpayment may be used by the Buyer for a next order. Upon the request of the Buyer, addressed in a written form, the overpayment will be refunded to the Buyer in a manner agreed between the Wholesaler and the Buyer. By default, the refund will be executed in the same manner as initial payment.

The goods are ordered after pressing the “ORDER” button on the Wholesale website and prior submission of all necessary data.

Buy PreMade Dropship Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!