Men’s accessories site

J_dillah
1 0 0

Hi, I’m looking to start a men’s accessories Shopify store. I’m looking for dropshippers for products. I know the basic ones(AliExpress,dhgate,and others...) Does anyone know of any others possibly in the US?

Maybe this isn’t a profitable niche. Also would love feedback on this as well. 

Thank you

0 Likes
Aria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
826 34 297

Hey,

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify. ??

We do have apps in our app store with suppliers who can ship from the States. These are the main two who can provide men's accessories from the US: 

You can find more suppliers in our app store, here.

I'm sure it can be a profitable niche. It's all about how you market the products and build interest in your brand. When you're deciding on a product for your store, it can be useful to consider what you're passionate about as it makes it easier to generate content that can drive traffic to your store. I personally like to do things backwards: come up with a marketing plan first and that will lead you to your product. I listened to a Podcast earlier today, I think you might find it inspiring: 

How Pride Designz Uses Facebook Fan Pages to Average $30K a Month in Sales

I'd be interested to hear how you get on. Let me know if you need anything else. ?

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ApaceIT
7 0 0

Hi,

Aria

Thank you so much, Really helpful post and advice. 

Assist Automated Dropshipping Shopify Store With Aliexpress | https://www.fiverr.com/s2/2e60032fdc
0 Likes