FROM CACHE - en_header

Message from Shopify saying I am selling a brand

nadiwash12
1 0 0

Shopify says that I have a brand in my store, but I have no idea what they are talking about. I use every tool that Shopify provides. Can you give me deets to what they are referring to?

Replies 2 (2)
Greta
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
544 58 64

Hi there, @nadiwash12!

Thank you for posting in the Shopify Community, I'm happy to provide you with some more information. 

I'm unable to provide account-specific support through the Community, so I won't be able to look into your situation, but I can definitely provide some general information from when I've seen this issue come up in the past. From what you're describing, it sounds like you are being contacted because you're selling a brand on your store. An example of this would be if I opened a store and sold/advertised Nike products. Since Nike is a trademarked brand, I would need to be an authorized reseller of that brand to be able to have those products on my store.

I recommend filling out any forms or providing any information requested in the email from Shopify. If you're unsure about the request, you can reply to the email directly and ask for clarification on the issue and if they can provide more information. If you're not able to locate the email, you can reach out to our live Support team to create a support request.

I hope this is helpful! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 275

Hi @nadiwash12 

Shopify says that you are selling a branded item in your store?