Solved

Where can I create free ads as a new Shopify user?

JB2022
Visitor
2 1 0

Is there a place where you could make free ads? 

Accepted Solution (1)

JB2022
Visitor
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I apologize for such a long delay. I couldn't figure out where this email went. I am selling pet supplies and clothing. I am very new I didn't think much of putting money aside for paid ads. So I'm just waiting for my paycheck then I'm going to try paid ads

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 131

Hi there, @JB2022.

Welcome to Shopify! Congratulations on your new store. I'd love to hear more about your store? What are you selling?

I am not aware of any place to do free advertising, but I have got some excellent resources for making the best marketing plan possible, meaning you get the best return for your investment on advertising. I have a guide here that will help you create a marketing plan that works.  I’d also recommend taking a read over our marketing docs for further information.

A piece of advice I'd also give you is to figure out EXACTLY who it is that you think your ideal target customer is; who are they? what age are they? Why would these products appeal to them & how are they currently going looking for these products? This podcast, 'Using Customer Profiles as a Filter for Making Better Business Decisions — Podcasts' gives you a brilliant example of how to approach this. I hope this helps!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JB2022
Visitor
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I apologize for such a long delay. I couldn't figure out where this email went. I am selling pet supplies and clothing. I am very new I didn't think much of putting money aside for paid ads. So I'm just waiting for my paycheck then I'm going to try paid ads